I found Yoga as a student in the 1980’s and, alongside my first career in the food and catering industry, followed a parallel path exploring alternative therapies, nutrition and meditation. I always I would return to Yoga as the cornerstone of my practice.
On an ever-developing path, since those early days, I have been building on my practice and experience.
With an open mind to various practices and traditions, inspired by the Eastern philosophies, I love the discipline and insights that Ayurveda and Yoga offer for Conscious Living – leading a balanced, happy and fulfilling life.
Living a conscious life, I’m fully committed to educate and motivate others to experience the wisdom and benefits of these traditions, offering tools for daily Conscious Living. I am continually inspired to inspire others – it’s contagious!
With deep gratitude, I honour all the teachers and students I have met along this path so far.
“I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found I was really going in.”
Background, Training and CPD
- Soma School of Yoga and Medicine – Nicole Aarons
- Chair Yoga for Mature Movers with Richard Kravetz – Yoga United
- Gary Carter’s Anatomy and Fascia – Gary Carter
- The Art of Adjusting – Chris Croft
- Feet Up (head and handstand) Workshop – Omkari Yoga
- Scaravelli Yoga retreats – Bill Wood
- Chakra Yoga – Naomi Seager
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultancy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Therapies
- Ayurvedic Food Workshop All trainings with Dr. Apte at Ayurveda Pura Academy, London
Therapy, Massage, Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Reiki Levels 1 + 2 – Jay MacCloud
- Aromatherapy Diploma – Burton Manor
- Aromatherapy Pregnancy Massage
- Reflexology Diploma – Renee Tanner
- Indian Head Massage – Marlene Bird
- Foundation in Kinesiology – Pauline Noakes
- TM (Transcendental Meditation)
- Raw Food Workshops with Kate Magic, Aradhana Kaur and Anna Middleton
Please contact me to book your consultation, so we can start to help you live consciously.